Thursday, October 8, 2009

Reflection of Summary Revison

After reading and reviewing my academic article summaries for that last time, I made some minor revisions. Looking at each sentence I noticed that some of the words that I used did not make sense in that context. While I was writing these article summaries, the words seemed to make sense and go along well but after reviewing them they do not fit in well in some spots. I tried to go through and look at better ways I could phrase some things and I did change some sentences. The problem that I have with writing papers is that while I am writing them everything sounds good, but then I look at what I wrote and it does not look right. If I do not go through my own writing thouroghly, my paper will be subpar. Sometimes what I think in my mind does not come out how I want on paper. Some other changes, or additions I made to my paper were in-text citations where there was a quote or paraphrase from a certain article. I also added the MLA works cited at the bottom to professionally cite what articles I used. These revisions should overall help my paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment